I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 4, 2010

HTL Mid Term Exam

erm.... for your information, yesterday which is on Wednesday..
i just finish my HTL (Hospitality & Tourism Law) mid term.. 
wah liao.
before the mid term.. everyone of us so nervous coz it is LAW!!! 
beside that, i believe that my class no one like the LAW this subject.. adui... 
but during the exam.. i see that everyone is so gambateh to do the Q include of me too.. ^^ 
hehe.. 
then after the exam and just realise that the LAW is actually easy.. wuakakakakaka~ 
hmmm... what else? 
then next week im gonna face with the 3 mid term exam again.. OMG!!!
and the assignment tooo.. 
aarggh... tired!! T_T
already sienz with this kind of life.. huhu.. 
i need to be fast fast graduate... so that i can find job and earn $$$ to come out my dream MyVi car.. ^^v

No comments: