I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 12, 2010

Combined Day

wah.. i realise that nowadays i was like lazy to update my blog edi.. 
because i don have much time to update with it.. huhu
but im trying my best to update it as i can... 
even thou not everyday but better than don have right ? 
Well, for today... hmmm..
today happen many things.. 
and tonight is my mom's company got annual dinner at Little Italy while i got dinner with my dearest frens too - Vivian, Amy and Thien at Lintas Upperstar~ 
erm... im ordered LAMB CHOP again... ^^ hehee... yummy...
while Amy ordered Curry Chicken... 
Vivian and Thien is ordered Grilled Chicken Chop i think.. 
hahaha.. 
and we had alots of fun times, laughing times tooo.. 
i don know why that everytime when i together with them, i felt very happy and no FAN ness at all.. 
maybe they always talk about those funny things and do many those funny action.. hahaha...
so that i wont think more and just felt happy oni.. 
=)
im great and Thanks God that i have such a frens like them.. im happy and im feel so lucky.. ^^ 
hmmmm.. what else le? 
oh ya, this week we got 1 mid terms ooo.. is HT.. xD 
and this week also i got sickness till i go to clinic... T_T
After that, next 2 coming weeks is my Japanese 2 Test.. Need to GAMBATEH!!! 
what else? =)
erm.. and this few days really happened so many things.. 
i don want to share here.. coz i scare that the person that i mention do read my blog.. 
so... just shut up.. ^^ sorry.. 
and finally, erm... im full of LAMB CHOP!!! xD 
Good night everyone.. 
Getting to sleep.. <3

No comments: