I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 19, 2010

MIXED!!

Konbawa everyone... ^^
Ogenki desuka?
today i just finished my mid term of TTM..
OMG!! It is not enough time to do my mid term.. T_T
coz need to answer of 3 essay Q, 5-6 short form Q~
btw, i hope i can have a good mark lo as i really tried my best for it..
then now im waiting for the next week Japanese Test 2.. and need to final up my all assignment because APRIL is almost coming up oh...
hmmm.. what else?
this few days im very tired because got some sickness...
and the most cham is i sick till im going to clinic to GANTUNG air glucoce!! ahahaha..
until mid night oh.. woooo.... it's funny... LOL!!!
erm... btw, i hope i wont be like that anymore.. xD
erm.. recently i was thinking of changing my phone..
i was thinking of buying LG Ice Cream - Pink colour de...
but some of my fren said LOLIPOP wor... yi...
how ???
coz im felt abit boring of using the SE phone.. don have other applications that i can play with..
only with the camera phone oni...
so, readers and frens, pls give me some suggest.. (just drop comment in this blog)
and recently hor.. adui.. i keep going to Suria there..
the 1st day of going to Suria is going to eat lunch with my mom..
and guys and girls, SR is having the new receipe.. go check out and try for it.. ^^
after that, i went to the Times Bookstore.. i bought a magazine name iFeel...
this magazine is talking about the Fashion of now...
and i never bought this iFeel Magazine before, can be saying that this is the 1st time that i bought this magazine.. not bad also la..
i like it and i will continuely to buy this magazine..
what else?
erm... im miss Amy, Vivian and Onnie (evan) ooo...
and of coz my dear dear bear bear tooo.... xD
hmmm.. now im felt so so so boring..
and tomoro is SATURDAY!!
meaning what??
i need to work again!! T_T
but biar la.. i work till end of this month oni.. then i stop and concentrate on my studies liao...
and about my work..
haiz.. i also fan of it...
because it got 2 different stories, and i don know i should believe who?
A or B?
haiz... many people say 2 oso don believe... then you want me how?
both side i also cant help... adui...
haiz... then my mom said don care about them... @@
hmmm.. now i was trying to find a way to download new english, chinese, and korea song...
(drop a comment for me that where to download this)
what else?
i think that's all for my blog lo..
i really tried now.. @@

No comments: