I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 19, 2010

Thank You - Arigatou

Thank You -  Arigatou

Everyone loses something (Daremo ga kizukanu uchi ni)
Before they even realise it (Nanika wo ushinatte iru)
I suddenly realise that you've gone (Futto kizukeba anata wa inai)
Leaving behind only memories (omoide dake wo nokoshitte)
A mid of happiness, we lost our words (shiawase toke no nako kotoba wo ushinatta)
Like dolls, (ning youtachi no you ni)
Like all those lost cats on the street corner (machikado ni afutera noraneko no you ni)
I hear a silent scream. (koe ni naranai sakebi ga kibaete kuru)
If I could see you one more time (moshimo mou ichido anata ni aeru nara)
I just want to say one words, Thank You, Thank You. (tatta hitokoto tsutaetai, arigatou, arigatou)
Even if I get hurt sometimes (Toki ni wa kizu tsukeattemo)
I want to keep your feeling (Anata mo kanjite itai)
At least I have my memories to comfort me (Omoide wa semete mono nagusame)
I'll always have you here (Itsumade mo anata wa koko ni iru)
If I could see you one more time (moshimo mou ichido anata ni aeru nara)I just want to say one word, Thank You , Thank You (tatta hitokoto tsutaetai, arigatou, arigatou)


If I just could see you one more time (moshimo mou ichido anata ni aeru nara)I just want to say one word (tatta hitokoto tsutaetai)

If i could see you one more time (moshimo mou ichido anata ni aeru nara)I just want to say one word, Thank You Thank You (tatta hitokoto tsutaetai, arigatou, arigatou)


Even if i get hurt sometimes (Toki ni wa kizu tsukeattemo)
I want to keep your feeling (Anata mo kanjite itai)

**this song originally from Japan de... 
1st time i heard this song is very meaningful so i just type it in my blog**

No comments: