I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 4, 2010

New Lecturer

Hey guys... ^^ erm.. im back again for update my blog... 
hmmm.. as you can see that my title is "New Lecturer"
=/ i felt so sad that one of my favourite lecturer (Mr Ramesh) is already resigned and leave the ATI Students 1 weeks already.. felt like cant biasa of it.. 
well, the new lecturer is ____________________________________
ya, if like those same class with me and they will know abt it.. 
just like today happen.. coz today lecture is less than 10 students.. 
then the lecturer ask us to having the revision.. 
and we (students and the lecturer) like got communication error.. 
then, erm.... i don know how to say her.. 
but as the conclusion, i want to saying that WE ALL MISS the Previous Lecturer which is MR RAMESH!!! T_T huhu 

No comments: