I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 22, 2009

Sunday Service + Shopping Day

Today i last minutes oni i can know that i can drove to church oh..
Well, even thou like normal for me to drive alone but i really prefer of going with my mom and little sis at least i could talk with them not like so LONELY!!! wuakakaka..
Btw, today i did went to church after 3 weeks i din go church~
Felt so bad! i don know why?
Hmm.. then, erm.. i reach church around 1004am, n met with Brian Yapp.
(wah.. i tell u, he driving so scary, don knw from where he get his license.. LOL! i think he wont read my this blog.. xD - then we entered church together as well) but we sat in same row but far far!!
Erm... im sitting with Jinn and a po po~
the po po is very friendly la.. ><
After that, praise and worship, then Holy Communion, then read Bible Scripture, then listen sermon..
** i did sms with my oni little bro - John**
He so scared me that i will going to knock his head after the church service..
ahaha.. he thinking that im so bad la.. so sad..
beside that, i oso got met with Gordon (si so lao)
he kept said me.. jahat!!! at college edi bully me, now at church oso want to bully me oh him..
aiks.. BAD GORDON!!!
Hmmm.. after that, went to toilet awhile then go to car parking there lo.. ^_^
We are on the way to fetch Evelyn lo..
haha.. (readers, i don know how to go Foh Sang actually)
Always sesat de la me.. hahaa.. but got Elaine and Jinn bawa jalan so should be ok~ ^_^
Then, finally reach at Evelyn's Home!
and our Journey of shopping start again!!
ahaha..

We found a parking at there, n i PASS oso bah... hehe..
Then, found a parking and want to park it in.. but i was cacat in parking de lo..
and, the car behind me kan oso terkejut.. need to say sorry to the driver.. (feel so paiseh)
 Then, 1st we went to Wagamama eat our lunch lo as edi 1pm liao..


My Favourite Egg with Ebiko..
**Evelyn learn to eat the Ebiko oo, n guest what? She love it**
**Jinn2 love to eat the BUTTER FISH**
**Elaine, MAYO sushi**
**Me, Ebiko, little octopus**

After finish our lunch, we decided want to go gai gai but Thien Yung ask us to wait until 230pm as he finish work~ so we wait him while 4 of us SS and taking picture..
If u guys can imagine that Elaine n Jinn2 are very funny during the 1st time taking the photos coz they keep argue of the photo that cant see Elaine coz of Jinn's head blocked her.. xD


Jinn Jinn


Me...


Evelyn n me


The Jelly..
**Got funny story**

After that, went to shopping la.. not so much place we went~
Erm.. beside that, Thien Yung oso following us to go gai gai too lo..
**PS: i try to get those photo from Elaine and Jinn2**

Then, we walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk n then around 5 we go back.. wah..
they all keep saying me that :"When Amanda is driving ar, sure will marah2 other drivers!
so Kasian those driver".
=.='''
But is true, coz like when the behind driver he drove so super near with me la.. how can i not scold or marah2?
For example, if i suddenly break, sure the behind car will bang my car de mah..
Then later gonna sue who?
me or the behind driver?

**Having my nice shopping day with them!! i hope i can have it next time**

No comments: