I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 6, 2009

Little sis early celebration

 i wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE LIM AND DICKY LIAU!!!!! 
haha.. Well, today i got moral class.. and, at 1st, the MORAL class is really like =.=!!! totally make me sleepy.. and lecturer said next week is mid term again!! OMG!! i don knw how am i going to take the exam for it.. @_@
After that, rest 15 minutes and i accompany Amy to went to her car there take the parking ticket, then Ai Wen and Vivi go buy bread to eat.
After that, class again adui!!! totally from the beginning also don understand what she is talking about it la.. =.='''
then is PRESENTATION time. wow... that time i was so scare la..
coz i scared that my power point will and the paperwork will be the worse as im the 1st group present of it..
But, luckily the lecturer ok ok and those NOTI students ar, keep asking a =.=''' question to me!!!
haha.. and i FINALLY RELEASE!!!!! yahooo.. and thanks for my partner - Chiew Chee Hong that always support me lo.. ^_^ 

What else? After finish class, mom came to fetch me... i tot is going home, but.. mom want accompany me go buy for Elaine's present, Little sis bday present too~ ^^ So, we went to Warisan there see see.. but we realise that Warisan like many shops is already BROKEN CHICKEN - ZAP LAP edi oh.. almost all shop is close down already.. don knw why? maybe the rental is expensive and no tourist and customer went there gua~ haha..
Then walk walk walk, we reached at the Living Culture shop so we enter~
At first like i told myself, :'har.. this place again ar, sure i wont be buying anythings, but few minutes later i saw somethings that which is very cute and nice so i ask mom which pattern suit this 2 girls and i bought it and buy present paper too~ haha. and i wrapped myself!

Erm.. after that, my mom said want to go to Giant Kolombong there to redeem the Cosway's children set as my little sis bday present lo.. But when we arrived there is no more liao!! haha.. And i tell u a funny things..
u guys knw that the Giant Kolombing got the ATM Machine rite? then u knw that im so sien ka~ haha.. Coz i don want let my mom knw my account's amount left how much so i choose Chinese version, mana tau, i tersalah tekan the button and came out the cash RM500!! =.='' from the machine there and i bank in again!!!! =;='' then my mom told me don be sien ka next time.. wuakaka..

Then, we went to Damai, Strawberry Cake House to buy the bday cake for my little sis as 2mr my dad need outstation and 2mr oso bro need go out too so 2nite make the celebration bday for her lo..
and this is the photos..


                                                        choco moist





SS and with Bday girl


me



bro, me n bday girl
PS: see im the whitest!! wuakakaka



take photo b4 kena makan!! :P

oh ya oh ya, yday i went to 1Borneo again!!!
haha.. i bought 2 new shirt again!! yeappie!!


the 2nd cloths.. nice rite?? i love it too..



PDI - Panda~ hahaah.. i love it too

**THE END**

No comments: