I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 27, 2009

Cuti2 Day

Well, today is the Public Holidays... is Hari Quban gua..
and guess what?
i tot i could sleep late today around 11am, but kan?
My mom came in to my room and GELI me and asked me to woke up~
and i asked why she din working today?
then she replied: "my dear, today is public holiday, hari Quban. Faster wake up n go wash ur face n changes cloths for going to eat breakfast - Dim Sum at Foo Phing there then only go to 1Borneo for shopping."
After i listened it, i just said :''oooo"
Then i slept back again..
Within 10 minutes, my little sis came in n shout at me n said :"JIEEEEE, WAKE UP NOW!!!!!!!"
@_@
n u can imagine i willl scold her or not la.. haha..

Then, finished washed my faced, brushed teeth, then go changed my cloth n pants..
**Actually i was sleepy de lo**
hmmm.. but what can do? just go only la..^_^
Then we start the shopping day with a aunty name Aunty Tai!
This aunty is very kind, nice n talkable person as well.
Everytime we want to go out yam cha or shopping sure will ask Aunty Tai to go... ^_^

Then we went to her house to fetch her as the Aunty is alone at home now, all her children is at KL~
Then oni we went to Lintas there to eat breakfast - Dim Sum at Foo Phing..
haha.. i ate 4 BIJI "Har Gao", n "Siew Mai", n oso the fried Wantan~ yummmmieee.
super full, it can be my breakfast and also my lunch edi.. keke
then u know la kan those uncle n aunty love to talk talk talk much tu.. wuakaka..
so just sitting there and talked alots too la.. After that then oni go to 1Borneo for shopping..

And guess what?? keke.. i went to PADINI shop again.. waakakaa..
my mom go in with almost got 10 cloths but after testing no 1 cloths is suited her.. wuakakak..
pity her.. hehe..  then me? hehe..
i got choose 1 shirt la..
see see this..

bad bad bad bad cat


Hmm.. wat else? then i went to FOS there to see shirt, but like don have so i went to see pants.. haha...
and guess what? i found a short pant.. It costs around RM45.. then my mom bi li ba la me.. wuakaka...
*coz she jealous she cant wear the short pants*
and u guess what? i went back to PDI there to buy a singlet that i like the most..
see see this

Is it nice?
What else? i want went to D&M there to buy a cloth, but.. T_T it solds edi.. so so so so super sad n bad...
but nvm, today my "HASIL" oso bah... keke..
Then, wat else? oh ya, went to Daiso oso.. my mom bought alots things at there.. don know what she bought.. can be until RM100+.. lol...
Hmmm.... around 5pm like that.. out from 1Borneo and went to Salut Seafood Restaurant there lo eat our dinner.. keke..
so yummieeeee and nice... tastieeee too....

 
the little monkey at Salut Restaurant.. 
Its cute.. 
just now when i shake hand with it, it holding my hand.. 
so cute.. 


this is the noti monkey..
it pee pee after i capture pict


the BIG TIRAM ?? 


the surrounding of Salut Restaurant..


the sunset place.. 
so romantic.. LOL!!! 
And we had ordered 1KG steam prawn, half KG of sweet n sour crab, 1 KG of the oyster, n 1 vege, 1 claypot mixed fish n the "hoi siam"! ALL TASTEEeeeeee yummmmmiieeeee...
haha...
and finish dinner, "MAI DAN" time.. it just only RM160+ oni.. so cheap kan? 
include of water n rice too... 6 people eat ooo.. 
i want to go back there to eat..
and FINALLY, 
H
o
M
e

S
w
E
e
T

h
O
m
E
~

**THE END**

No comments: