I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 18, 2009

Release

Well, today i felt more more release as my cs3 presentation of group assignment is done!!
yeah!!!
feel so happy coz this few nite keep OT and OT, and finally all things is done~ ^_^
i love this kind of feeling..
hahaha..
while tomorow my frens - Vivian and Thien stil got Moral Presentation..
but don worry la..
i think they are the 1st or 2nd group de la..
haha.. Hmmm....
Now i only left of the Customer Service Assignment and the Communication Skills 3 interview oni~
Cant wait for it! ^_^
**sorry guys, im too excited of it**

Erm.. after that will be the Final Exam lo..
wow.. actually i was waiting when is my graduation day?
But if i like counting like day by day, the time so slow to pass, so, i decide to do not count it but i just wait the day pass it day by day and also enjoy my life at college as someone told me that after i graduate kan, i cant do somethings that in the office or during working so i just enjoy my life at college!

Hmmm.. what else?
hmmm....
well.. i will be getting my long long long 1 months holidays!! oooo..
Tell me what am i going to do beside im go working ok??
i hate it! working like ntg oso.. T_T hmmm.. what what what activities???
hang out, shopping, oooo.. i love it.. wakakakaka..
oh ya, dad go Labuan outstation again!! haha..
so, i will be waiting for the CHOCOLATE again!!
Yummy yummy.. addicted with chocolate again!! wuakaka...
what else

oh ya, 2mr gonna watch 2012 with Vivian, Amy, and Thien~
and ELAINE & EVELYN is coming back!! ^_^ 
Can go out shopping with them!! yes yes!!!!

No comments: