I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

September 22, 2009

Tuesday Shopping Day (Window Shopping)





Yeah.. hi hi my readers..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA To you~
haha..
Today early in the morning suppose are going to Kudat with dad, mom, little sis, and kakak~
But seems the programme is cancel so i can sleep late already~
hahah~
I think this recently i will be keep update on my blog..
Coz i got 2 weeks holidayS!!
and i felt my holiday so boring liao~
adui!
Hmm.. Well, even today the Kudat trip is being cancelled,
BUT, i stil got went to shopping too~
haha..
Fuuny~

Hmm.. Today i went to One Borneo Shopping with mom, little sis, and Kakak too~
Is GIRLS DAYS!!!!
ahahaah.. :P
Then, we went to shop 1 by 1~
haha.. and i found 1 cute things abt me~
Is PANDA HEAD!!!
is very super cute!! ^^
and i bought it~
haha... and guess what?
It is the last cartoon of it oh.. wow..
So, i bought it and bring it to my house.. ^_^ is cute cute cute!!!!!

Then, we went to a cloth shop.. i saw many dress..
but it seems like not fit me de..
like im fat oh.. T_T sad
then last last tiada juga~ sad.. haiz..
After that, my little sis said want to go Daiso Shop wa~ so, we just go n see see..
hmm.. what else le?
Oooo.. (wait ya, let me re-call back 1st)

...
...
...

Then, my little sis said she want to go play game at same level with Daiso~
So we all accompany her and we did had a great time at there too..
haha..
because 4 of us are taking part to playing game~ ^_^

After like 1 hours like that, we going out lo..
Takkan the whole day at there playing game only?
haha..
Hmm.. then, we went to Parkson there lo..
hahaha.. coz they want to go see see oni
mana tau see see then buy..
i bought 2 shirt la..
not bad oso.. haha
and i was wonder that why all the cloth is long sleeve de oh? T_T
hate!!!!

after that, GO MAKAN SUSHI KING!!!
Yummy Yummy Yummy~ ><
It got ebiko sushi, chesse sushi, mayo sushi, little red octopus.. haha..
i love it~
haha..
finally i can go eat..
long time i din eat oh.. ^_^

No comments: