I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

September 18, 2009

Lamb Chop to Chicken Chop

Yesterday,
when i already woke up and brush my teeth~
my mom was calling to my phone..
she asking me am i woke up or not?
im asking her what happen?
she answer me that go out with her to have lunch while help her doing somethings as well~
So i was waiting for her to came back home to fetch me~
haha..
then, she bring me pusing sini , pusing sana, sini dan sana~

Last last she ask me for lunch..
i don know that she want to bring me go eat Lamb chop actually..
she went to Budusan to find a shop name "Country Grill" for it..
but the shop did not open~ so sad
because night time oni open~ {=.=}

So, my mom terpaksa bring me to go other place for lunch..
I thinking was going to Bukit Padang there to eat the Lamb Chop..
but mana tau is going to D JUNCTION there!!!!
OMG!!
that time i tot i was dreaming becasue seldom my mom will bring me to there de~
haha..
actually im really happy of it ar~
haha
n i can order my favourite grill lamb chop..
yummy

because my mom cant eat lamb chop i tot she will be thinking of order the chicken chop..
mana tau she order fish n chips .. =.=''
ahaha..
n i din order my lamb chop..
i order chicken chop~
wuakaka..
change my taste.. LOL!

2 comments:

Billy Toh said...

Haha!! So suddenly felt that lamb chop is terrible so go for chicken instead?

Manda's Life said...

Kian Hinish, erm.. actually both oso not bad de.. wuakaka.. :P