I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

September 13, 2009

Final Exam

hi guys, recently i will be busy because i will be busy of study..
Is my 2nd semester of final exam..
have your prayer in me so that i can score high to my subject~
now im most worry is my FINANCE!!!
haiz..
even thou on the 1st day i took the exam edi,
but i got dream that i will fail this subject!!
OMG!!
im so scared and worry!
coz i don want to repeat or resit this subject!!
even thou i like MATHS but i hate FINANCE!!!!
LOL!!
erm.. just what i hope i really can pass my Finance this subject..
i don put more aim on this subject, let it pass im really happy already!
hmm.. what else le?
I really hope i can do it well in my this exam..
because this course is my future destination!
i want to show and prove to my family that i chosed this course is correct..
hmm.. what else?
after final exam, then i got 2 weeks holidays.. hope i can enjoy with it with my holiday!
which is eat, sleep,eat sleep n online!! haha.. (wonder will fat or not?)
anyway, i will try to enjoy my 2 weeks holidays and will be going up to 3rd semester which is just study for 2 months+ oni... adui!!
ATI EXCELLENGE (sebaliknya)
=.='''
said that want to move the college, but like NOTHING ACTION oso..
LOUSY college! haiz..

No comments: