I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

September 18, 2009

& Finally im FREEE

Hey my all readers..
welcome to my blogger again~
wuakaka..
today im so happy~
why?
because im now in holiday mood and Raya mood..
BTW, i'm oso at the Xmas mood too even it is still far far away from me..
ahaha.. (^_^ )
What else?
Erm..
Im now on my holidays mood on 2 weeks~
yeah!! ^^v
ahaha..
Oh yeah, tonight i got my 1st holidays plan..
which is going to church for the Doulos International Night oh..
ahaha..
i had invited Felix (the cat) and Anthony (the Ma Yi) to going too..
haha.. both of them macam kena paksa but don care..
ahaha..
coz they are having their holidays too~
2 weeks holidays!!
hoorray!!! ahaha
erm..
actually on Wednesday nite, i was feel really lonely..
even thou i have him~ haiz..
and, we almost get into different world too..
felt like im far from him already
what ever he done like i don know
i din even know that what is he doing as well~
i don knw what he is thinking in his mind too
i was like don knw everything anything from him..
haiz..
how am i going?
i was felt sad~
that night i want to find my fren at my phone list,
i found 1 (elaine) but,
i scare i will be mafan her ..
coz she need to do assignment and exam as well..
but i did sms to her..
i asked her what she doing..
she said she want to sleep edi, so i don want to disturb her..
i turn off my phone..
i felt useless of myself..
even my phone list got 209 name frens,
but i was like cant find even 1 people to talk about it..
i was cried for the whole night til no more tears i can drop anymore..
while my eyes is just like the panda so bengkak at all..
I was thinking of going to drive to beach to hear the wave sound,
but is too late~
n i know that my parents sure don let me go out~
so i oni can stay at room (my bed) and crying with hugging a bear~
haiz...
i don know what should i do actually?
even i hear song i oso will cry~ T.T
i might be too emotional much~ haiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even my name might be in the phone list, but u din look for me as well... sad~

Manda's Life said...

sorry~