I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

August 19, 2009

Birthday


Birthday!
What is mean by B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y?
birth = is the day that your mom giving birth on u OR is u r coming to see this world
Day = is the day tat u came out
so combine is BIRTHDAY!! LOL!

Well, every years birthday i oso will be very happy! i don know why?
but seems like this year i think i wont be like that?
know why?
my mom want to make early celebration to my bday..
1st of coz im happy..
but... she ask me to buy cake by my own self..
choose by my own self!
why need like that?
i don really like it lo..


during her b'day, dad's birthday n bro b'day, i oso help them to choose..
y they cant choose at least once time only.. that is enough!
but, they din do about it?
im very sad

Just now i go to the Damai Strawberry Cake house,
i choose the own cake
then, the girls make invoice for me
the girl ask me, what need to write on the cake..
i just write "Happy Birthday to You" only..
coz in the invoice is order by "Ms Amanda"
takkan buy a b'day cake for myself!

i was very sad!
even jz now i reach home i oso crying..
i really sad..

2 comments:

Michelle Lim said...

Don worry.. Next time i'll choose the cake for u ya~!

Manda's Life said...

hi jie.. hmm.. thx 1st oh for the future cake.. keke..