I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 21, 2010

Vivian birthday dinner

Aiya my dear ah moi, hahahaha.. sorry for the too late update / upload the photo and the blog as well.. 
well, as the title mentioned, is Vivian's birthday dinner.. 
At 1st, Vivian do not know that me, Amy and Thien will be going to dinner with her and Michelle as well.. 
hahaha.. this also can be saying that "last minutes" decided.. 
^_^ 
erm.. around 630pm i go fetch Thien edi.. xD
at the same time, Michelle is calling me to get the cake.. but too bad i don know where is the place..
so have to meet at Lintas there..
Our dinner place will be at Party Place..


Party Play's Menu..

Then what happen next just see thru the photo!!! ^_^ 
Inside this menu..=) 
The Menu!! 
Green Apple Juice..
Kena tipu.. == 
Lamb Chop...
Cost me RM 17+ i think..
hmmm.. but not bad..
Made me full of it.. yummy..
but too bad is over expensive.. 
Aiya!!!!
y so small
T.T 
Cha ta~~~~~
Vivian with Michelle's bro cake..
Chocolate Moist if im not mistaken!! ^_^
Happy blessed n belated birthday girl... xD
And she din get so much surprise for it..
She din get suspect of the birthday cake, our attendance as well.. ^^v
and glad that u love all the surprise.. xD wakakaka.. 

No comments: