I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 25, 2010

Practical Attachment

What a sunny day today ~
What a lucky day for me too when i drove to Gaya Street, straight got parking... *awesome and nice too*
Hmmm...
Well, today i attend with the Practical Attachment at my college to talk about the practical~~~

And guess what, it attracting me!!
Is at Singapore!!
Minimum allowance is $450 oh!!!! T.T
argh!!!!

i really wanna go, i really wanna left my house, but...
i know i cant.. why? 1st, my family especially mom n dad sure don let me go!!! argh!!!
I WANT TO GO!!!! =.=lll
can i go??
pls pls pls!! I wanna leave here!!

hmmm.. its free accommodations, got allowance, include with insurance, got ppl guide u, what else? erm.. free the facilities of the accommodations, just don have the TV, Computers and entertainment as well!! wah liao!!
how am i going to get this?? @_@
help!!!!
I really wish i can go!!! pls!

3 comments:

hiram said...

so u go or not???XD

Manda's Life said...

Chiew, no lo.. T.T stay in kk!! @@

hiram said...

haiz.....bad oh u cant go to sg......sad sad for u...