I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 27, 2010

ATIC Annual Dinner~

Yesterday is the day most busy in my study life.. 
Why???
Because yesterday (26 November 2010) is the last day of my study in my life.. 
and during the day, is the most busy, tired and fun day.. 
Well, let me share with u the day on 26 November 2010! 

0730am : Woke up, took bath and wash hair, wash face, brush teeth.. 
0750am : Drying my hair with Hair -dryer and cloth in with college uniform..
0800am : Eat 2 pcs of bread with Cheese and Milo and ready go for college with driving.. 
0815am : Reach Gaya Street and found parking too.. (i round for 4 times oni i found it) **On the way going to college, my car keep repeat the KOKIA - ARIGATOU this song coz later got Japanese Test. 
0830am : Walk to new building and went up to class for ready the Japanese Oral Test
0845am - 0930am : Keep waiting for my turn for Japanese Oral.. 
0930am : Finally is my turn for Japanese Oral.. Abit nervous.. But Thanks GOD that i passed and i done 3 mistakes... T.T But i really tried my best.. =) 
0935am : Now is the time to practice singing test/ 
1000am : Amy is the first person who sing.. =) She is sing Miraei - Kiroro
1005am : Now is Onnie Turn..
1009am : Vivian Turn sing..
1010am : My turn to sing.. and... hmmm.. =) guess what? i just feel relax and i just close my eyes to sing all of it.. When the end, my lecturer told me that i just done 1 mistakes oni.. ^_^
1040am : Now waiting for the PPM Class Presentation of our report and get the final exam tips.

**Wait and wait wait wait wait......................**

1156am : Finally is our turn to present!! YES!!
1205pm : Done our presentation.. and just notices that my phone got a missed call from a Travel Agency =) and they ask me go for interview this coming Monday.. ^^v
1230pm : Finally all group presented and get our final exam tips!! ^^v then HOME SWEET HOME!!!
1300pm : Reach home and ate lunch..
1330pm : Watch my Taiwan Drama and relax..
1400pm : Ready go for a nap and later 1530pm wake up go for Vivian's House..
1535pm : Finally woke up, but still want lying on bed.. >< :P
1600pm : Ready go for Vivian's house..
1630pm : Reach and took bath at her house.. dry my hair again!! @_@
1645pm : Dried my hair.. now rest awhile and go to Vivian's room to make up..  *Oh my GOD, that is the 1st time i make up infront of my friends and~ ya, as u know i don really like to make up for last time, but yet now, YES I DO!!!*
1900pm : Go out lu from house and go to DnD!!! =)

1905pm : Reached lu.. =)
1910pm : Found few people of senior at DnD only..
2000pm : Start events! then i lazy want type edi.. xD

Show pictures times!!!


^_^

PS: i miss my all lecturers, coursemates!!! 



No comments: