I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

October 6, 2010

Baju Kebaya

Hey guys~~ What's up now! 
Well, now im gonna have my 2 weeks holidays! 
And guess what?
I had nothing to do at home.. 
Everyday woke up, brush teeth, eat some things then play internet / laptop!!! 
SIEN ar at home!!! @@

anyway, this is the baju kebaya.. >< 
This is Reddie Baju Kebaya~~


The reason i wear this because this Saturday im going to have an important interview which they requirements that female candidates need to wear Baju Kebaya~ 
My Funny reaction... LOL!!! 
REally weird.. LOL!


Btw, wish me good luck for this Sat.. =]
At first i really think of that Baju Kebaya is quite hard to wear and also walking..
But now i more prefer on Baju Kurung and this, Baju Kebaya~~
Very nice to wear~~
I wish i can wear it.. =]
Its so comfortable... xD 

No comments: