I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

August 20, 2010

Malaysian Study

Well, yesterday night i tried my best to "memorise" the answer for my exam of Malaysian Study for today (20/8) mid term exam~ 
but in the end, im failed to memorise it or study with it.. because its totally stress.. because almost half of my coursemate is failed.. and i felt so so pressure at all~~
I kept tell myself that don give myself too pressure, maybe the exam question will not be harder as i think.. 
So, i went to my room and took my Mr Lappie to play FB game.. ^^v 
Then, talked phone with friend awhile and around 1230am, went to sleep... 

This morning when i woke up, my brain totally blank~
I wanted to take revision, and feel sleepy and lazy, but i had to do it because later 1040am i will take the exam alone.. T_T 
And for your extra information, that is my whole life 1st time exam alone.. Its sound scary~ >
Then went to college, my good "uncle" - Fred is accompany me while he is eating his real breakfast and his "breakfast = smoking".. ahahaha... and he is such a good uncle... =] then, suddenly appear with Kaesen~~ LOL!! and he wanted to shock me from back but his mission failed!!! wakakakaka... and both of them eating breakfast while i stressing and sracthing my head!!! T_T 

Then went to class as usual which is Malaysian Study subject also.. >,< 
and seriously i keep stress-ing already.. during the class i kept concentrate on lecturer and takes notes as well.. and i din study again.. =.=lll

And this is the time come.... MID TERM!!! 
alone.. quite.. no one with me except the ah beng lecturer><
so lastly he dump me alone in class and he told me that he got class need to teach!!! @@ faint!! 
so, i just as usual just normal and concentrate my exam.. 

1 Hour later, i done my exam... i directly went to the office and i'm luckily met with the lecturer so i asked him to mark infront of me... and i felt sorry that actually that time he was totally busy with his job, but he also marked the paper too.. thanks so much to him.. but too bad is im too stupid as well, too honest to him... 
In the section b, actually i just correct 6.5marks but he go counted it as 7.5 marks.. then i told him to re-count and is 6.5 marks.. T_T and means it decrease my marks but not increase my marks!! stupid Me!!! T_T haiz.. but im very happy as well coz i get 5.4% /10% .. =] Praise the LORD!!! 

After that, went to Block A to wait my mom came to fetch me and uncle Fred home.. =] erm.. then today finally i can eat KFC as my lunch.. the services of the KFC quite bad!! don really like it.. like turtle!! >
but suppose just now lunch is Burger King, but because of some reason, so i choose to eat KFC as my lunch.. ^^
and this afternoon raining quite heavy!! ^_^ wanted to sleep afternoon but my bro ask me to do somethings.. =.=
erm.. then today is Matta Fair as well.. and i chosed to do not help my EX company anymore! Since the boss can be 2 faces of people, i don want.. In front of me is okie, but at the back of me said me like "pura-pura sakit coz of the chicken pox" damn u la!! Now is the time that why all the staff leave them!!!!

No comments: