I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

August 18, 2010

I hate u BOSS!!

I HATE U!
I HATE U!
I HATE U!
I really HATE U this stupid company!!!
damn u!!
now i better curse ur company is broken chicken at all!!!!!
damn u this family company!!
if u want to hire a colleague, pls make sure that u r trusted the colleague!!
but now talk bad ppl at back!!
damn shit u!!
i had chicken pox is true, u don believe u can come to my house visit me, but not at my back to talk back abt me infront of ur wife, ur wife's little sis and 1 colleague okiE!!!!
damn u!!
no wonder those previous staff will leaving u one by one!
now i really understand why they will leave u at all!!!
now is my time to leave you..
and i really believe you treat me like ths!!
lastly, i will do my job better than 1000000000 times than ur company!!!

No comments: