I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

August 7, 2010

Chicken pox 2

Hye guys.. how are you recently?
Well, as your info now, i get chicken pox and i need to rest till 6th Aug.. After that i don know yet, but i hope that i want fast fast recover..
Coz this bad chicken pox is making me itchy, suffer, high fever till 40 degrees.. T_T
OMG~
and, i oso got  come >< lll (girls know abt it...) =]
erm.. what else?
hmmmm.. i will be postpone my mid term of MS and also the Japanese 2 Test 2 as well.. T_T
means im the last person who exam the mid term... wakakaka...
is it a bad things or good things for me?
btw, hmmm... now my body, not whole but not much.. just erm... middle of it is having the red dots coz chicken pox ma.. ><
hahaha...
then, my face oso got a little bit too.. T_T adui..
but i hope that it wont leave me any scar~
coz i edi enough ugly.. if still got scar then i really don know how...
hmmmm..
and, i felt so bad that my mom need to do the housework alone as she just fired the useless servant that really can't helped her much but made trouble more~
hmmm.. and i saw her that she is tired from working, but i cant even help her.. T_T just felt so useless~
haiz...
but now, i need to complete my assignment of it.. i left 2 more assignment!!! Fighting Amanda~
and lastly, I MISS MY FRENS, FOODS!!!!!

No comments: