I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

August 15, 2010

Chicken Pox 3

Well, today is my 10th day of getting chicken pox (actually not getting but is getting go in)..
and today i also went to see doctor as well~
and guess what??
IM RECOVERED!!!! and i can go to college!!! ^_^ (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)
i'm so happy with it coz i already get bored at house for 1 weeks plus!
here cannot go, there cannot go!! it was totally at JAIL at home.. ><
btw, and i got asked the doctor wheter i can eat chicken meat or not? 
and he said YES!! Of course u can!! 
and i straight ask my mom to let me eat chicken meat for tonight dinner.. =] hehehe.. 
i oso can eat durian as well~ ^^ yummmieeee... 
What else?
2mr i can go back to college, and i know that im gonna faced alots of problems which is i need to in a short time to catch up everythings that had been lectured, and i need to sit for 2 mid term, which is Japanese 2 and  also Malaysian Studies as well.. >
and i really hope this 2 subject i can pass on it.. =]
hmmmm..  what else? and it seems like almost 1 months i din go to church, just because i said before i get chicken pox, my little sis get it too.. >< so, ya~ T_T 

No comments: