I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

May 1, 2010

Not study but shopping

AHA!!! suppose today i wanted to stay at home to study as today is Public Holiday - Labours Day~ 
But, mission failed!!
Why? 
  1. need to send kakak home
  2. need to go eat lunch
  3. dad 2mr gonna outstation for 2 weeks
  4. mom hungry
  5. dad wanna buy somethings
  6. sis want go gai gai but don want stay at home
So there are the 6 reason of it!! how can i fight with them.. @_@  
We went to Penampang baru there to eat lunch.. which is those Indian Shop... not bad.. 
the curry lamb very nice.. *YUMMY* 
hmmm.. then wat else? after that, mom order ROTI TISSUE!! =) 
wakaka.. suppose just order 1 oni.. but u know i want to eat coz that time is my time to eat BRUCH, so..2 set of ROTI Tissue again.. *Yuummmm* 
After that, then oni send kakak home.. then dad want go town awhile to take somethings.. 
After that then oni proceed to ONE BORNEO!!! 
 
Today 1Borneo so many people le.. 
as you know that today is public holidays..
then, i met alots of people too.. 
1st is Shin Yee's parents
2nd is.. Jack and Amanda (both are my baba and mama) 
and Amanda mama is gonna poke me oh as Jack baba told me.. 
oh ya, this wed gonna movie with them too... weeee
3rd, is my k koko Vincent 
4th, is my primary school mates - Jason 
5th, is my loooooong time din meet de fren - Andy
6th, the supervisor of sushi king.. - Jenny.. ^_^ 
7th, my ex coursemate but now he working edi at a travel agency - AH SANG!!!!! 

Wowwww... so many people i can met with them.. so happy... 
erm.. then, as usual go gai gai lo.. =) 
dinner? Sushi King... )><(
erm.. and can say that today is a tired day for me la.. 
then night time around 8pm then oni reach home.. 
Michelle sis do come to house.. =) 
wat else? 
and next week my cousin and my dear babi gonna back to kk.. ^_^ yeah!!! hahaha.. happy both of them come and come back... LOL! 
and, that's for today!! ^_^ yeah!! =)