I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Dinner

Erm... Yesterday is Mother's Day la... 
After come back from Island~ 
Then, we to Promenade Hotel for Buffer Dinner... ^_^ 
They got the special offer of the Mother's Day.. Hehe... 
erm... and i forget to take a pict of myself!! 
PS: so stupid!! @_@ 
adui... 
btw, erm.. i do took some pict for it... 

Let's see... =)
 This is the napkin on the table with glass~

This is my 1st round of my dinner... 
Coffee Lamb Chop, corliflower, nestum prawn, 3 fried oyster, 2 piece of BBQ Chicken meat, and also spicy "sotong".. 

My dessert *round 1* 

Traditional Cheese cake and Yam Muffin 
*Round 2* 

Chocolate chips and white chocolate chips biscuit~ 
*Round 3* 

That's all lo... hehe... =) 
erm.. full full 
and i cant sleep during the night time... T_T 
haiz.. sad.. ate too full... >
and my whole body is painful too.... 
btw, im enjoy my dinner and day...