I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

May 31, 2010

Long Holidays~

Erm... sooner my loooooong holidays gonna say "bye bye" to me already.. huhu... 
btw, erm.. this time holidays im enjoying my sleeping at home so much.. haha. 
love it.. ^_^ 
erm.. yesterday n today is the public holidays of KAAMATAN~
and 2mr oso holidays!!!! 
wah!!! nice~ hahahaha... 
erm... im gonna start college soon!!
argh!!
hate it.. btw, 2mr is mom birthday.. 
just now i drive alone to city mall.. 
1st time going to city mall alone.. *sigh*
erm.. then i go to the homemade baking cake de.. but it was too sweet of it and many cream.. so i din go booking.. after that, i went to Damai Strawberry cake house.. 
hmmmm.. i don know like i don like the cake.. @_@ so i went back to City Mall again.. then i shopped.. 
shop shop shop~ i suddenly enter "The Body Shop" and i asked the sales girl that is that any gift for mother for birthday?
she said yes.. so i just go ahead that place that she bring me....
and i see see.. i saw the gift set... 
hmmm.. not really nice so i mixed it for myself.. xD
i bought the perfume, a body lotion which is contect with Milk.. *nice smell* and a body shampoo.. *papaya* - for whitening and LICIN* 
erm.. and it cost me... RMxx.X0.. @_@ 
but nvm.. after this month, im gonna save my $$$ of it.. 
coz every year of May and June is the most headache month to me... 
coz 1st, is mother's day, 2nd is mom's birthday, 3rd is dad birthday and 4th is father's day... @_@
erm... then what else?
erm.. and this holidays really many things is happening around me.. 
i got laugh, cry, and mad too.. ><

No comments: