I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

May 26, 2010

5th Semester

Well well well, got my time table before the 5th semester start~ 
OMG!! 
when i see my time table, gonna faint.. 
the schedule almost everyday got class.. haiz.. 
faint.. =.=lll
btw, im now know my result of 4th semester.. 
Thank you GOD that He guide my and bring wisdom for me during my exam.. =) 
**I LOVE YOU GOD**
erm.. what else?
i hope i can be doing well too during this 5th semester.. coz 1 of the subject - Pengajian Am, i heard alots of my frens said is hard.. 
so, im trying my best to focus this subject too.. =] 
what else?
next week start college.. argh!!! 
sometimes love it sometimes hate it.. 
really don know how.. 
but, let it.. i love with it coz i can meet my dear Amy, Vivian and Onnie.. ^_^ 
erm... that's all.. 
 gonna play game in FB.. weeee..:P

No comments: