I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

March 5, 2011

My EX-Neighbour Open House Dinner

Today, when i reach home from work at 4pm, i was suspecting my mom will cook dinner at home as usual or else is going out for dinner. But she din cook and said bring us go out.. But she told me that we will be going out dinner for open house.. So i was wondering is who got open house since already passed the Chinese New Year / New Year or what so ever with it..

But when i get the answered from my mom, i was exciting!! Why? Because it my EX-Neighbour opening house..
wow!!! Its like a long time already i din meet them~~~ and i still remember when i was young last time, they love to bully me at all. But yet now, they din bully me anymore.. haha.. coz all edi grow up mature lo.. =)

Well, i think i get a best memories for tonight.. Which is from Childhood changed to adults life

Photos Time~~~  *Click for it to view* 

No comments: