I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

June 18, 2011

Beijing Trip on First Day 2011

Hello Guys.. I just went back from Beijing since 2 weeks ago..
I'm sorry that i din update my blog since long time ago..

Well, that is my 1st time went to Beijing and i need to lead tour~~
*Oh my gosh, you can feel that how nervous was it* 
But I'm glad that my colleagues, they all teach me, show me the directions of airport that want to going to other Terminal at China (Shenzhen Airport - Bao An' International Airport)
Erm... At first i really scare that i will bring my small group customers to "Holland" but luckily i remember and follow the instructions of my colleagues told me and so, i success to bring them~~ ^^v
And beside that, i also got meet with the Beijing Local Guide! They are very friendly, nice and easy to communicate~ Well, i reach airport around 7am~ My customer they all reach at the airport around 720am, so i ask them to scan their luggage first. And i went to check in and "THROW" the luggage inside the Cargo! =)
Hmmm... What else? Actually my heart really scare for it, but i don know why that this trip is so fun, funny, and the customer really cute..

So, taadaaa~~~ Inside the airplane already lo.. Ready to fly to China and Bye Bye Malaysia~ =p
Erm... Its tooks around 2.30hrs - 3 hrs to reach China.. China really a big place for visit. Anyhow, its fun for it! ^_^  Erm.. inside the airplanes, i talked / chat with the customer.. Her name is Mrs Von, she is friendly, kindly and funny and of course she is the one i mentioned just now --> (CUTE) with her husband...
She ever follow my company trip to Shanghai at 2008~
Erm.. she told me that her 2 daughter already married and marry with "guai lou" means orang putih at England! :o woooow!! I really shocked when i listen for it..

Around 1230pm, finally i reach at the Shenzhen International Airport (Bao An' International Airport)... Wait wait wait and wait.. finally all done.. So i bring them to transfer to another Terminal B for the China Domestic Airport... And i bring customer to eat lunch 1st..
and deng deng!!! This is the lunch set that i ordered which is cost around RMB 27.50 oh... hohoho!! The foods quite nice, not bad, (Im feel so bad that i din eat well because i was rushing to do the another flight for check-in going to Beijing..

So after i finish my lunch, i fast fast run to Terminal B for finding / searching the check in counter.. At there its almost took me around erm.. 30 - 50 minutes and then i go down again to the restaurant and found my guest. They all like very relaxing, keep chit chatting.. Oh ya, my this group got 3 customers is don know how to speak / listen in Chinese and English, so i need to use Malay to communicate with them! Beside that, they are using the Dusun Language to communicate each other (how am i understand for it) *SIGH*

After that, around 2.30pm, i bring all of them to go the other Terminal as i mentioned early and just throw their luggage only.. Got 1 customer very stubborn, because he is a smoker, he love to smoke after meals! @_@''' So, his luggage got 1 lighter, I already inform him that do not keep / put at there luggage.. But yet, when scanned, its already been black-listed.. Haiz!!! But that is a small case... Because most of the people is quite stubborn as well! hmmm.. =X erm...

Its time to boarding already... weeee... This is the meals inside the Shenzhen Airlines! Erm... Inside the Airplanes is just like Air Asia also but this got provided with meals la...=)

What else? The flight from Shenzhen to Beijing delayed for 30 minutes.. T_T but is oke.. In other way, while waiting the flight is coming, i got chit chat a while with the local tour guide - Ah Fat... He's style erm... friendly, but.. *not good to say at here* Anyway, he really a nice guy, great tour guide i think..

and wait wait wait wait wait!!!

The flight finally came at 5.10pm... And we are ready to depart to Beijing!! ^_^ Inside the airplanes, i sit at the window side there.. and i can see the sunset in the sky.. Oh my gosh!! Its so wonderful for it, you see.. This is the sunset.. Is it beautiful?

Oh... Its really nice.. I love to take the photos of sunset, i don know why? Its like natural, created by GOD.. ^^
What else? Its really a nice photos!
                                                      Its around 8pm!! Reach Beijing Airport... We need to walk almost 10 minutes then only to arrrive the collect take luggage hall oo.. =X Its really a long journey for it... T_T tired tired tired... around 830pm, finally can meet with my tour guide.. and got car.. Its really tired day for just transit the airlines / airplanes ooo... hoho~~ My local guide is call Peng Hui... He is a very tall guy.. O_o i was shocked when i saw him at the first time.. Then bring the customer go eat dinner as the feeling of rushing eating.. After that, finally reach hotel!!! Oh yes!! Im happy! Because i can rest.. But, i cant.. Because after i give out all the rooms number, i need to check the room one by one! Asking them is there anythings else for the room? But in the end, all no problem! Means that i can done with my job!! Yes!!! I can sleep already~~

2 comments:

(: said...

Hope to read ur 2nd day of beijing trip soon :)

Billy Toh said...

It's really great to read about ur trip...really damn nice ah...get to travel ah...:) awaiting for the follow up post...