I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

February 9, 2011

CNY 2011 - part 2

Well, Chris Ng is asking me to update my blog since i long time din update for it.. LOL!!
I will sharing photos only la.. i lazy want to type many.. xD

My very 1st day at KL and im wearing MICKEY MOUSE Cloth!! ^^
and when im going to shopping, everyone is keep looking at my cloth.. @@'''
Guess what i found at KL??
Slyvanian Family!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I was crazy abt it!!
ladies and gentlemens, you cant believe that this octopus is super giant big!!!
is bigger than sushi king's octopus!!! and is eat 1 plate, free 1 plate!!!!
at Sakae Sushi in Ferrihate Shopping Centre.. 
See, so many luggage...
is getting ready moving to Ipoh at 5am!
Teh Tarik for my 2nd day CNY breakfast at Ipoh!!! taste very bad coz KURANG SANGAT MANIS!!! 
This is my breakfast - Roti Telur + Paha ayam = RM 5 only!!!! ^^ 
Sakae Sushi Frog together with me to celebrate CNY 2011 and i just bought him only RM19.90 only~~ ^^
Fiona Lee wrote this.. =] 
This is what we all had done in the car!! xD
the marker pen cant removed!! :P
Is ready to put in the air~~ ^^
Is flying in the air right now~~ make a wish!!! 

Actually still got, will be upload in part 3!! xD 

No comments: