I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

July 13, 2010

My Left Hand Painful

This morning when i woke up, i felt that my left hand very painful and couldn't move at all..
So i fast fast to get up from my bed and find my mom with the face of painful and crying..
And i found out my mom, i told her that my left hand is totally no feeling at all, she was shocked about it and she throw all the things at her hands and she massage softly and gentle on my hand..
that time i felt painful but also warm.. @@ and i don know how to describe the feeling of it..
but, i know that early morning i was T_T already.. because it is really really very painful..
After mom massage, it better at least i can felt somethings.. but.. T_T when i brush my teeth, wash face, and change cloths.. i cried again..
felt that my whole body is totally EXPIRED!!!!
i felt so bad..
Last time when i was at PLKN, i had broked my leg's tissue..
Now is my hand turn.. T_T
i felt my body really not functioning at all..
haiz..
what is happening on me? T_T sad sad sad
Then, just now during the ICT and HTM exams, i really tahan - ing my hand with painfullness..
but no one know about it..
i don know how.. but im ok with it..
what else?
and this coming Thursday night im going to Sandakan for my college trip..
I will be back during Sunday afternoon like that...^_^

No comments: