I Love Taiwan!!!!

I Love Taiwan!!!!

November 26, 2011

How am i going to settle ?

Recently, many thinngs happen on my life..
No matter on my workings, family, friends problem or relationship~
I don't know that what is happening~

Recently, really was a bad bad bad bad things happen~~
Even i don know how to settle everythings~
Everythings happen in a same time and i really don know how to handle it

First, about working.. Oh my gosh~~ Those customer really FASSY so much and “不讲道理“, “霸道”,每一天都要求扣团费!!“什么都是你们说完! 但是你们真的不知道我所面对后的事情~ But what can do~ Beside that also meet with those customer calling to office just not asking for tour information.. But is to talk talk talk RUBBISH~ @_@''' Somethings really thinks that one day only have 24hrs but feels like its not enough for me... I can't even finish work at all..

Secondly, is about what? my family.. as my closed friends know that what is happening on my family problems and yet.. i don want to talk much.. but sometimes i will miss my dad.. =) he still my dad.. but ya.. T_T

Thirdly, is friends problems.. problems problems problems and many problems!! ==''' no mood to explain.

No comments: